martes, 22 de julio de 2008

Christopher R. Belleau








Christopher R. Belleau:"Through the years I have worked with traditional techniques as well as methods that are largely unexplored. Several years ago, I had another class at the Studio of the Corning Museum focusing on traditional Italian techniques. And while every Italian method I have learned has made me a better glass blower, I find the techniques I come up with on my own have the most impact on the direction of my work. Naturally, these are the ones I utilize the most."

Christopher R. Belleau: " Durante años he trabajado con técnicas tradicionales así como métodos que son en gran parte inexplorados. Hace varios años, yo tuve una clase en el Estudio del Museo Corning que enfoca técnicas tradicionales italianas. Y mientras cada método italiano que he aprendido me ha hecho un mejor soplador de vidrio, encuentro que las técnicas ayudan a mejorar el impacto sobre la dirección de mi trabajo. Naturalmente, estos son los que utilizo más. "


Christopher R. Belleau

No hay comentarios: